Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm a senior!!!


Tuesday was our debrief day, it was emotional and long but really good as well.  We did talent shows, skits, reflections, slideshows, memories and story telling from 9-5.  That night 8 of us went bowling (BIG BALL BOWLING!) it was really fun!  My first time!  I’m used to the New England Candlepin bowling… just a little different.  But I bonded with my hot pink big ball. The first ball I threw though got stuck in my thumb, almost took me with it… I let go too late and the ball flew in the air and practically cracked the floor haha!  The whole place looked at me, it was awkward… I did manage to get the hang of it and got a few strikes by the end of the night.

Yesterday was my last day at work, which went well. It was kind of hard to say goodbye! They were so nice and all gave me hugs. They didn’t want me to leave and said that if and when I come back I need to let them know :) they also want a postcard.  I feel like I’m leaving my Italian familia… I enjoyed my last piece of almond bread and butter pudding (so good!) and said goodbye to the Drummoyne Bakehouse. 

Last night, all of us ASCer’s planned a celebration dinner out to The Outback Steakhouse.  We each got all dolled up and made a great night of it!  All 37 of us came and had a really good time together. And the food was great :)

Today I finished my last presentation as a junior and am now officially a senior!!!  Crazy!  I don’t think I’ve ever done school into the month of June though. It’s good to be finally done.  Now for packing… three days to go and we’re off to New Zealand!

1 comment:

  1. Almost died when you called real bowling "big ball bowling" Welcome to anywhere not New England!! Hahha. Enjoy your last few days.

    ReplyDelete